Let’s talk about shirts…
Do you have a favorite shirt that’s been washed over and over and just gets better? It feels lived in… it’s comfortable and develops character over time. You could wear it every day, work in it and the aesthetic is there. Over time, the shirt seems to mold into your life and become a part of you.
That’s the Comfort Color shirt. It’s a garment dyed shirt with a twill tag that’s made to live with you. It’s made of Ringspun Cotton that’s made by twisting and thinning the cotton to make this durable, soft rope of cotton that lives and breathes with you. It lasts… because it’s made to last. It develops character because it’s garment dyed and changes over the years. It is a heavier shirt… made to work in yet can be worn to any party tucked in over a pair of jeans. It’s you.
Are you loving it so far? Here are the details…
- 6.1 oz… It’s that heavier weighted tee.
- Garment-dyed ringspun fabric… this garment is pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home.
- Most of our colors are pigment dye colors that have this vintage look that will remain for the life of the garment. Some are “reactive” dye colors which have a traditional dyed appearance, with the same great softness.
- These shirts have a 7/8” double-needle topstitched collar.
- Twill taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Relaxed fit tubular body
- signature twill label
If you want to find out more about Comfort Colors, they are part of the GILDAN Brands family. You can head over to their site here: https://www.gildanbrands.com/en-us/sustainability/xl-impact